The social dinner will take place on Monday the 21st in the beautiful location of Villa Miani. Built in 1837 by the Society of “Monte Mario” for the Counts Miani, Villa Miani is and elegant neoclassical building on the top of Monte Mario hill. This beautiful Umbertine residence is surrounded by a well-kept garden and offers a breath-taking view of Rome, almost touching the Saint Peter’s Dome. It is a privileged point of reference for the organization of receptions, private parties, conventions, big company meetings with its about 2000 mq of indoor saloon dedicated and vast outdoor spaces, terraces or in the garden, in front of the fountain pond.
To book your place at the social dinner, go to REGISTRATION AND FEES, or send an email to email@example.com
HOW TO REACH THE VENUE:
Enter the University complex in Largo F. Vito 1. Once inside, follow the sign posted directions to reach the Centro Congressi Europa. The Centro Congressi Europa may also be reached using the following means of transport:
Fiumicino airport, “Fiumicino” station, take theAiroport-Fara Sabina/Orte train (leaves every 20 min.), get off at the“Trastevere” station, take the Rome-Viterbo city train and get off at the“Gemelli” station.Taxi from the airport.
From Rome Termini station take the Underground A line,get off at “Battistini” and take bus no. 146
Take the Underground A line until the “Valle Aurelia-Cornelia” or “Battistini” stop. Once out of the underground station,take one of the following buses which stop at the Hospital entrance:
• 980 (itinerary: Via Pane – Pineta Sacchetti – Ospedale San FilippoNeri)
• 446 (circonvallazione Cornelia – Pineta Sacchetti – CortinaD’Ampezzo – Ponte Milvio – Piazza Mancini)
• 146 (Battistini - Pineta Sacchetti – Policlinico Gemelli) • FM3 City Train – Gemelli Station
Coming from the South (Naples) after having entered the ring road (Grande Raccordo Anulare), take:
• Exit 1 – Via Aurelia (towards Piazza Irmerio – Via della PinetaSacchetti)
• Exit 2 – Via Boccea (towards Via di Torrevecchia - Via dellaPineta Sacchetti) Coming from the North (Florence)
• Exit 3 Via Cassia (towards Trionfale - ViaDella Pineta Sacchetti)